Zen CorTen Bridges are small pedestrian bridges with a short span of up to eight metres. The whole load-bearing, decking structure is constructed from a single, thick-walled CorTen steel plate up to 200cm - 7 ft wide and 800cm - 26 ft long. The low fence combines simplicity with a certain oriental style. The CorTen steel railing is capped with FSC® hardwood, and the projecting ends have been rounded off substantially. After several years, the horizontal CorTen plate will colour dark brown. A dot-pattern can be incorporated in the decking for extra grip.
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- The maximum length of a single span is ca.8m | 26ft
- Only available as an arched bridge
- A width of maximum ca. 200 cm | 79" is advised because of the decking material
- On request the main dimensions of this product can be customized
- Norm bridge: Eurocode + nat annex
- Norm fence: NPR-CEN/TR 1317-6:2012