Swan Bridges are equipped with a fence in CorTen steel or powder coated steel in a RAL-colour. The Swan fencing system gives the bridge an extra-wide look and feel and improves accessibility. The CorTen balusters have a standard height of 110 cm - 43" and are complemented by a rounded handrail in wood or stainless steel.
The fencing is fitted with full-length stainless steel cables or partially fitted with CorTen mesh panels to meet international safety standards. The bridge is finished with beautifully curved CorTen panels along the load-bearing structure. This design makes the fencing difficult to climb over.
These Swan Bridges can bridge a maximum span of 16 m - 52 ft. Standard widths are 2 or 3 m - 6.6 - 10 ft. Maximum uniformly distributed load-bearing capacity of 5 kN/m² (EU) - 90lbs/ft² (US) - 85 lbs/ft² (CA).
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- The maximum length of a single span is ca.16m | 52ft
- Available as a flat or an arched bridge
- A width of maximum ca. 300 cm | 118" is advised because of the decking material
- On request the main dimensions of this product can be customized
- Norm bridge: Eurocode + nat annex
- Norm fence: NPR-CEN/TR 1317-6:2012