With the Bowie Serpentine Bridge, winding bridges are possible. A smart tubular substructure and fencing system can be used to create bridges with a slight curvature. The Bowie Serpentine Bridge is ideal for elevated walking routes over, for example, shallow marshlands. The serpentine design enhances the experience value for users.
Bridge segments have a length of 6 m - 20 ft and can be connected with an intermediate support. Bowie Serpentine Bridges can only be constructed in a flat plane. The maximum load is (EU) - 90lbs/ft² (US) - 85 lbs/ft² (CA).
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- Bridge segments have a length of 6 m - 20 ft and can be connected with an intermediate support
- Available as a flat or an arched bridge
- Maximum width ca. 250 cm | 98"
- On request the main dimensions of this product can be customized
- Norm bridge: Eurocode + nat annex
- Norm fence: NPR-CEN/TR 1317-6:2012