The Solid Curved Benches are part of the Solid family of Streetlife. The Solid slats of 7x7 cm (2.8”x 2.8”) with narrow spacing give the bench a compact and refined solid look. The Solid Curved Bench consists of segments with a maximum length of ca. 200 cm that can be linked to create longer bench configurations.
The slats are fixed to the comb system which provides a lot of freedom to determine the radius of the bench. This allows the Solid Curved Bench to follow almost any curve in a landscape design. Ideal for long and playful sitting options in a park or on a large square.
The Solid Curved Bench is available in FSC® hardwood and in the new TWIN-material Cloudy Grey.
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- Standard seating depths are ca.40, 50 or 60 cm | 16", 20" or 24"
- Available in different radii, depending on the seating depth
- Longer setups are possible with extension modules
- Optionally available are armrests or several types of backrests
- Optionally a LEDbox is available to house the drivers for LED lighting
- By default in galvanized steel (-TH), optionally steel parts in untreated weathering steel (-CT) or finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)