Rough&Ready (R&R) Circular Benches have an understated character but offer distinct added value in functionality and design. They protect monumental trees while providing a shaded seating space.
The benches are available in 6 dimensions and backrests are optional. The supports and curved frame are made of hot-dip galvanised, powder coated or CorTen steel. The R&R seating beams are made of untreated FSC hardwood, All Black beams or Accoya.
An optional ‘Second Row’ (SR) is available, providing raised seating.
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- Standard seating depths are ca.40, 50 or 60 cm | 16", 20" or 24"
- Available in different diameters, depending on the seating depth
- Setups of for instance half or three quarter circles are possible, depending on the model
- Optionally a LEDbox is available to house the drivers for LED lighting
- By default in galvanized steel (-TH), optionally steel parts in untreated weathering steel (-CT) or finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)
- Also available in All Black composite material (-AB, max. beams length 250 cm | 98")