The Rough&Ready (R&R) 6 Benches are sturdy and robust. The 15-cm-high beams are made from durable FSC hardwood, Accoya or All Black and are mounted to the supports by means of the integrated anti-theft Streetlock® system. The Streetlock® system affords the benches an extremely long lifespan because the beams can be turned over after 10 to 12 years. The optional backrest is convexly planed and can be fixed at various positions along the length of the bench.
The R&R 6 Benches are available with a low or high backrest which gives comfortable support to the lower back. In combination with stainless steel armrests, this bench can be adapted to suit many different local regulations.
R&R 6 Bench has rectangular supports which can be linked to create endless linear arrangements.
Length wood versions: 234 and 300 cm – 92” and 118”Length All Black version: 234 cm – 92”
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- Available in standard lengths of ca.234 or 300 cm | 92" or 118"
- On request available in custom lengths of up to ca.300 cm | 118"
- Longer setups are possible with extension modules
- Optionally available are armrests or several types of backrests
- Optionally a LEDbox is available to house the drivers for LED lighting together with making provisions in the wooden beams for LED strips
- By default in galvanized steel (-TH), optionally steel parts in untreated weathering steel (-CT) or finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)
- Also available in All Black composite material (-AB, max. beams length 250 cm | 98")