High Grass Pillars are flared masts 4.5 or 6 metres - 177” or 236” high with CorTen steel strips, which are an ideal support for climbing plants. CorTen steel’s warm colour and the way the strips fan out afford High Grass Pillars the appearance of tall beach grass. The structure is made from thick-walled CorTen steel and each pillar consists of two halves that are joined together on site. High Grass Pillars can be optionally powder coated in a RAL colour.
A steel base plate in which three ground spotlights can optionally be incorporated. There is space at the bottom for a junction box. The lighting can be mounted and connected by a local electrician. For ground level installation, the base plate is anchored to a concrete surface or foundation.
- Approx. 68/125x450 cm - 27”/49”x177”
- Approx. 68/157x600 cm - 27”/62”x236”
Possibilities and restraints
- Available in heights of ca.450 or 600 cm
- The standard material is untreated weathering steel (-CT), optionally at a surcharge finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)
- Optionally availabley with a LED light (spotlight) and a planting area (Tree Outline) for climbing plants around the pillar