Rough&Ready (R&R) Tangram Tubs come in three basic shapes of different sizes. Surprising configurations can be created with these tubs. The base consists of CorTen steel with a border seat on one side comprising two R&R beams. Because the tub has a closed bottom structure, it remains mobile. With an open bottom, larger trees and plants can take root below ground level.
R&R hardwood beams are also available in the sustainable All Black material, a recyclate derived from recycled plastic waste.
Dimensions (+seat): 130x150x47 cm (+150x16x15 cm)
130x300x47 cm (+150x16x15 cm)
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- All tubs have at least 3 sides of 130 cm | 51" long, the long side of the trapezoid shape is 300 cm | 118" long
- This product is available in 3 shapes: triangular, parallelogram and trapezium
- Seating beams available on all tubs as an option (max. 1 seat on the triangular tub, max.2 seats opposite to each other on the parallelogram- and trapezoid tubs)
- The standard material is untreated weathering steel (-CT), optionally at a surcharge finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)
- Also available in All Black composite material (-AB, max. beams length 250 cm | 98")