The Rough&Ready Big Green Benches are made of CorTen or double powder coated steel with a FSC hardwood sitting edge. This Rough&Ready sitting edge has developed over the years as one of our classic details: the wooden beams are for the most part embedded in the steel structure by means of the integrated Streetlock® fix-and-replace system. The benches are extremely solid but remain movable.
It is also possible to execute the benches in an Open Bottom (OB) version so that shrubs or larger trees can take root in the ground. Their linear form make them extremely suitable for bamboo or climbers for façade greenery.
The Rough&Ready Big Green Benches are not only available in elongated versions, but also in square shapes: 150x150 cm and 180x180 cm – 59”x59” and 71”x71”. The hardwood seats are embedded in the sheet structure using the Streetlock® fix-and-replace system. The border seats can be used on all sides. All Black beams can be applied as an alternative to hardwood.
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- Available in standard lengths ca.250 | 98" (seating depth 40 cm | 16") or 300 cm | 118" (seating depth 50 cm | 20")
- Available in square seating surfaces of ca. 150, 180 or 210 cm | 59", 71" or 83"
- Several seating layout available for the square modles; single sided, double sided, L-shaped or O-shaped seat
- Available with an open bottom (-OB version) or a closed bottom. The closed bottom version has drainage holes and 7 cm | 2.8" high forklift provisions
- On request the main dimensions of this product can be customized
- The standard material is untreated weathering steel (-CT), optionally at a surcharge finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)
- Also available in All Black composite material (-AB, max. beams length 250 cm | 98")