Rough&Ready (R&R) T6 Benches were initially developed predominantly for Scandinavia and Canada, where in winter it gets dark quite early. The T-shaped support frame has been especially designed to create space for integrating a lighting system.
The support frame has cutouts and contains sufficient space for an electrician to install junction boxes for optional LED lighting. The beams are embedded in the stainless steel Streetlock® system. The Streetlock® system affords the benches an extremely long lifespan because the beams can be turned over after 10 to
On either side of the support unit, a beam can be fitted with a recess on the underside to accommodate an LED strip. When dark, the LED light will completely illuminate the longitudinally placed support bearer.
Lengths wood versions: 234 and 300 cm – 92” and 118”
Length All Black versions: 234 cm – 92”
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- Available in standard lengths of ca.234 or 300 cm | 92" or 118"
- On request available in custom lengths of up to ca.300 cm | 118"
- Longer setups are possible with extension modules
- Optionally available are armrests or several types of backrests
- By default in galvanized steel (-TH), optionally steel parts in untreated weathering steel (-CT) or finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)
- Also available in All Black composite material (-AB, max. beams length 250 cm | 98")