The Rough&Ready (R&R) Bicycle Rack is a robust support stand for bicycles. Thanks to the hole in the steel leg, bicycles can be secured with a chain lock. The untreated, sustainable wood will not damage the bicycle and affords the rack a distinct, modernistic appearance. The beam is available in hardwood or Accoya, both are FSC certified. The steel leg is available in hot-dip galvanised steel, CorTen steel or in a RAL-coloured powder coating. Streetlife recommends spacing the R&R Bicycle racks 95 cm – 35” apart.
Products supplied within the North American market are fully manufactured in the USA.
Possibilities and restraints
- Standard height of ca.75 cm | 30"
- Standard width of ca.70 cm | 28"
- The section measures ca. 15×15 cm | 6"×6"
- The recommended spacing for bicycle racks is 95 cm | 37"
- By default in galvanized steel (-TH), optionally steel parts in untreated weathering steel (-CT) or finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)