The seat of the Rough&Ready (R&R) Odds&Ends Bench is made from waste created during the production of benches in the Streetlife R&R Range. The residual beams are assembled using stainless steel Streetlock® pin connections developed for this purpose and the seat beams have a seat depth of 50 cm. It is in this seat depth that the R&R Odds&Ends really come into their own and optimum use is made of the residual waste flow. Because the pieces vary in length, a unique and playful pattern is created.
As the 7x15 cm - 2.8”x5.9” beams are transversely oriented, the R&R Odds&Ends Bench is available in both Crosswise and Curved versions. The orientation of the beams provides natural anti-skate protection.
Low, high and Royal Back backrest as well as the universal armrest can optionally be mounted on the bench.
Possibilities and restraints
- Standard seating depths are ca.50 or 60 cm
- Available in different radii, depending on the seating depth
- Longer setups are possible with extension modules
- Optionally available are armrests or several types of backrests
- Optionally a LEDbox is available to house the drivers for LED lighting
- By default finished in galvanised steel (-TH), optionally steel parts in untreated weathering steel (-CT) or finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)