Rough&Ready (R&R) 10 Benches are sturdy benches that are not easily overlooked. These wide, versatile seating elements work very well in larger urban public spaces. R&R 10 Benches are constructed with ten robust beams fitted with the Streetlock® system. The benches form a spacious, double-sided seating area. They can be linked together endlessly. Single and double backrests and armrests are optional and easy to install.
The R&R beams are available in FSC hardwood, Accoya or All Black recyclate. The supports are made from hot-dip galvanised steel or CorTen and are optionally powder coated.
Lengths wood versions: 234 cm and 300 cm – 92” and 118”
Length All Black versions: 234 cm – 92”
Possibilities and restraints
- Available in standard lengths of ca.234 or 300 cm
- On request available in custom lengths of up to ca.300 cm
- Longer setups are possible with extension modules
- Optionally available are armrests or several types of backrests
- Optionally a LEDbox is available to house the drivers for LED lighting together with making provisions in the wooden beams for LED strips
- By default finished in galvanised steel (-TH), optionally steel parts in untreated weathering steel (-CT) or finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)
- Also available in All Black composite material (-AB, max. beams length 250 cm)