The continuous fencing of criss-crossed bars uninterrupted by posts creates a fascinating image. The Wild Bowie Bridge is fitted with CorTen steel strips in a variety of angles. This affords a more pronounced natural image with irregularities. CorTen steel imparts a warm, ambient patina, is extremely low maintenance and has a long lifespan. The handrail of the Bowie Bridge is made of wood.
The Wild Bowie Bridge is available in an arched and a flat version with a maximum span of 16 m - 52 ft. Standard widths of 2 or 3 m - 6.5 or 10 ft. A range of decking materials can be used.
Possibilities and restraints
- The maximum length of a single span is ca.16m
- Available as a flat or an arched bridge
- A width of maximum ca. 300 cm is advised because of the decking material
- On request the main dimensions of this product can be customized
- Norm bridge: Eurocode + nat annex
- Norm fence: NPR-CEN/TR 16949:2016