Crossline Bridges are flat bridges with a segmented balustrade. The frames give these bridges a sophisticated-outdoor look. The robust frames are made of CorTen and covered with an FSC hardwood railing. The infill is available in horizontal stainless steel cables or criss-crossed stainless steel balusters. Our team is also happy to contribute ideas if a different insert is desired.
The fine dimensioning of the insert creates a stylish contrast with the robust frames. Lighting can be placed underneath the railing for a subtle effect. This concealed placement ensures diffuse lighting that will not blind passers-by.
Possibilities and restraints
- The maximum length of a single span is ca.16m
- Only available as a flat bridge
- A width of maximum ca. 300 cm is advised because of the decking material
- On request the main dimensions of this product can be customized
- Norm bridge: Eurocode + nat annex
- Norm fence: NPR-CEN/TR 1317-6:2012