Solo Bridges are small pedestrian bridges that are preferably executed with a slight arch. The entire load-bearing deck structure comprises a thick-walled CorTen steel plate: maximum dimensions 3 m - 10 ft wide and 8 m - 26 ft long. After a while, the horizontal CorTen sheet will turn dark brown. As an alternative to CorTen steel, the bridge deck can be finished with Solideck®70 in FSC hardwood or All Black.
The Solo fence is equipped with a stainless steel handrail on the inside (Ø 48 mm - 2”). The vertical posts are 70x70 mm -3”x3” and available in FSC hardwood such as in the Solid range or in recycled black plastic All Black beams. The result is a bridge fence with a distinctly graphic character. The posts are mounted invisibly and remain adjustable after installation.
Possibilities and restraints
- The maximum length of a single span is ca.8m
- Available as a flat or an arched bridge
- A width of maximum ca. 300 cm is advised because of the decking material
- On request the main dimensions of this product can be customized
- Norm bridge: Eurocode + nat annex
- Norm fence: NPR-CEN/TR 1317-6:2012