Country Bridges Low have a functional design and blend easily into their surroundings. Although understated, their detailing is beautifully executed. The 30 cm low balustrade is fitted with a Rough&Ready beam (7x15 cm - 2.8"x5.9") in FSC hardwood or the All Black TWIN material, which makes the bridge part of the Rough&Ready Range.
The posts and structure can be executed in a powder coated steel in RAL colour or CorTen steel for a warmer appearance. The bridges have a basic profile-bearing structure which can be optionally covered for a sleek, clean look.
Country Bridges Low are rural bridges for small spans in open landscapes and park environments.
Possibilities and restraints
- The maximum length of a single span is ca.12m
- Only available as a flat bridge
- A width of maximum ca. 300 cm is advised because of the decking material
- On request the main dimensions of this product can be customized
- Norm bridge: Eurocode + nat annex
- Norm fence: NPR-CEN/TR 1317-6:2012