In terms of design, our Solid 6 & 8 Benches are modest and minimalistic. The seat is made from FSC hardwood or Accoya slats (7x7 cm – 2.8”x2.8”) that are mounted into Streetlock® combs with a spacing of only 8 mm – 0.3”. The Solid slats are mounted with a rod and stainless-steel theft-proof flanged nuts. For maintenance or repairs, they can simply be replaced or turned over.
The hot-dip galvanised supports can easily be anchored invisibly to the ground and are optionally available in CorTen or RAL powder coated steel. With the special connection units, long bench configurations can be realised. Various backrest models complete the Solid Series.
Solid 6 234/300x46x45 cm – 92/118”x18”x18”
Solid 8 234/300x62x45 cm – 92/118”x24”x18”
Possibilities and restraints
- Standard seating depths are ca.46 cm (6-slats) or 62 cm (8 slats)
- Available in standard lengths of ca.234 or 300 cm
- On request available in custom lengths of up to ca.300 cm
- Longer setups are possible with extension modules
- Optionally available are armrests or several types of backrests
- By default finished in galvanised steel (-TH), optionally steel parts in untreated weathering steel (-CT) or finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)