With a background in Architecture/ Product Design/ Landscape Architecture
Are you creative and technically skilled, and do you have great interest in architecture and design? Do you also have a commercial feeling, and you find it a challenge to achieve great results with your client?
Then you might be the one Streetlife is looking as an Architect Advisor! We are looking for a colleague for the US- region to expand our team.
Streetlife was founded more than 20 years ago and is based in Leiden, The Netherlands. Streetlife designs and supplies contemporary and sustainable furniture and related products for the public realm.
We operate internationally in Western Europe and North America. The team consists of 50 colleagues, with a head office in Leiden and studios in Philadelphia and Malmö.
Who you are
As an Advisor, you're not stuck at your desk; you love to get out and discover new places and areas on a regular basis. You are a verbally strong person and initiates conversations with renowned (landscape) architectural firms and municipalities or with the final decision-makers. You have thorough knowledge, and your technical background is your strength in the entire process. You can monitor the process from request to delivery, being the link between our design department and the client, and you have a keen eye for detail. Sustainability is one of our core values as well as yours.
- You are language proficient and speak excellent English and Dutch.
- You have studied or worked in the US for at least six months.
- You have at least Bachelor working and thinking level.
- You are a valuable sparring partner for the client both in the field of design and technology, but also as an advisor in the field of material choice in public space.
- You are an enthusiastic connector, customer-friendly and enjoy giving presentations.
- You are structured, accurate and solution-oriented.
- You have 2-5 years working experience in architecture/ landscape/ product design.
- Active participations in fairs and events.
What does Streetlife offer?
- A challenging job with the alternation between an intriguing workplace in the center of Leiden and traveling several times a year.
- A combination of working from home and at the head office in Leiden.
- An international team of colleagues, with diverse design and architecture background.
- A pleasant working environment where everyone is approachable, equal and respected.
- A healthy working environment with: daily fresh lunches, group walks, a good workplace, massages in the office and sports and cultural activities outside the office.
- A bimonthly presentation sessions with company drinks and catering, a New Year's dinner, Family Day and Excursions.
- A good salary with good general working conditions.
Within a short time you will be trained internally, after which you can quickly get started with your own projects. You will learn our company philosophy from the inside out and share our sustainability goals.
You find it a special challenge to make the world more beautiful, greener and healthier!
Does this info appeal to you or do you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and CV: email@example.com to Judith Dijkhuis.