Solid 12 Benches have a strongly understated design. Both the wooden seat and the steel supports have a sturdy look. The FSC hardwood or Accoya slats (7x7 cm – 2.8”x2.8”) are mounted into Streetlock® comb fittings with a spacing of only 8mm – 0.3”.
A low Quattro Back with four Solid slats can be mounted on the 12-slat Solid Bench (more than 90 cm – 35” in width) in the middle. Alternatively, a rounded off version is available, the Soft Back, which has gentler contours and provides more comfortable back support. As a result, the Quattro Back is often seen more as a divider. In look and feel, both backrests reflect the minimalist design of the Solid Bench series.
Length: 234 and 300 cm – 92” and 118”
which can be linked endlessly
Length Quattro Back: 180 cm – 71”
Length Soft Back: 180 and 234 cm – 71” and 92”
Possibilities and restraints
- Available in standard lengths of ca.234 or 300 cm
- On request available in custom lengths of up to ca.300 cm
- Longer setups are possible with extension modules
- Optionally available are armrests or several types of backrests
- By default finished in galvanised steel (-TH), optionally steel parts in untreated weathering steel (-CT) or finished in a double layer powder coating (-PC)